Thursday, September 29, 2005

Best teens ever

Just imagine the title of this post said by the comic book guy on the Simpsons, "best teens ever." I'm lucky enough to be President of the Young Men's group at my Church, working with the absolute best young men in Montreal. I hope you enjoy the following pictures of some of our recent events.
Service at the Jensen's: you can see Jonathan, Jason, Zachary and Andrew behind me, helping Kris Jensen fix his collapsed retaining wall.

Me with the Morales brothers (Alex, Jordan and Chris) at the Montreal temple.

Jason, Jonathan and I bought videos at a yard sale while visiting people in my neighborhood of Verdun. They'd be happy to tell you some pretty funny experiences we had that afternoon.


On Saturday, the young men challenged the missionaries and the older guys in our congregation to a game of football (we did mix teams up a little, since me and Bill Kaufman counted as young men) Do I need to even spell out who won?

No comments: