Wednesday, May 09, 2007

New Apt!

Sarah and I are back from France, so I have lots of pictures and posts I want to put on the blog, but first I'll share the good news that we have an apartment in Chapel Hill, North Carolina! Some friends highly recommended we live in the student housing geared for families, that it is really nice, affordable and close to campus. We beat the rush of applications and have an apt! The amazing thing is that Sarah got the call while I was in NYC, the night before she left for France. They said we had until April 30th to give the deposit or we would lose it. Of course, we were in France until May 5th and wouldn't have got the news if they had called one day later! We feel so lucky and grateful. It'll be a two bedroom apt with utilities, internet and cable included, as well plenty of green space, neighbors in the same church and the ability to experience our family life at a whole new level!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi David, How wonderful that I can catch up with you two by just logging onto your blog. Nice looks just like the antique posters I can't afford but would love to buy just to live with the beauty they represent. I'm so happy you both got to do that. Congratulations on your new apartment in Chapel Hill. When will you be moving? We hope you will stop by to say hello on your way there. We miss you both very much and would love to see you if only for a hamburger on the patio. I won't write much more now, but just want to say we think of you often and love you very much. Bonnie (and John, Liz & Grace too). For future reference, is there a way I can e-mail you directly? seelos@blackstone.com