Friday, May 20, 2005


When Jesus Christ was on the earth 2000 years ago, he chose 12 men to be His Apostles and lead His church. Those men were subsequently killed and soon there was no one on the earth who held the authority to lead the church or represent Him. Our Church believes that this authority has been restored and that once again there are 12 Apostles on the earth, running His church and traveling throughout the world. Last weekend I had the rare opportunity to shake hands with one of them and hear him speak. I've met three other Apostles and one man before he became an Apostle; my experience last saturday was just as wonderful as the previous. This time I met M. Russell Ballard, the man sitting second from the right on the front. I've also met the two on the front left, and the two on both ends of the back.  Posted by Hello

No comments: