Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dock close up


The dock was right behind this Church (built in 1837), and the next scene was to be a close up of some main character's reaction to the preaching. They had me and a couple others walk accross the "screen", but then they switched me and another guy, so that I was one of the three who were listening to the preacher. The camera was directly on me, and then moved right over my left shoulder focusing on the 2 girls behind me. The acting coach was very friendly and helpful, and I enjoyed meeting him (though I didn't appreciate his choice in baseball hats). Perhaps you would recognize him as the Apostle Thomas in the Church video, "Finding Faith in Christ." If they keep that scene, then my face will almost certainly be in the movie. Of course, it's supposedly at the same time that I'm on the other side of the canal, unloading the barge, but that'll be our little secret. Posted by Hello

No comments: