Friday, December 16, 2005

Last Montreal Winter



I woke up this morning to my final Canadian snow storm (I'm assuming it will last the remaining 3 or 4 days I have left up here). I have been feeling nostalgic about leaving Montreal, that is until I opened my balcony door and saw that the snow had piled up well over a foot! That is not a reflection in the bottom picture, that is the imprint of my balcony door on the snowdrift. As for the top photo, I feel for sorry for whoever needs to get that car out. In unrelated news, I took my physio exam yesterday. Let's just say it was the hardest exam I've taken during my 9 semesters at McGill. The first question was so hard that one of the smartest people in the class passed out five minutes into the exam and was taken out in a wheelchair by paramedics after vomiting on the floor!! I'm not making that up.

No comments: