Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V-Day Sarah



Here's the girl that's on my mind this Valentine's Day. If you want to imagine me blushing, follow the link to her blog and read her V-Day post about me and then use your imagine about how I reacted when I read it. If you've been following my blog then you've already met her in my new year's eve post, but I'm glad to have this special day to convey my affection for her. She is wonderful, talented, supportive, accomplished (an RN), spiritual, service-oriented, bilingual, incredibly cute and perhaps most importantly, she has a great sense of humor (ie, she laughs at all my jokes). The first picture is her in the sweater I sent her for vday. I thought I was being pretty funny to have sent her a Jones NY sweater, and I'm relieved that it fits her and that she looks so darn cute in it. The second picture is her at the subway stop I've called home since 1987. The third is us in Washington Square Park in Greenwhich Village on Dec 30th. Et maintenant, un message juste pour Sarah: Je t'aime et je prie pour que notre futur soie riche et joyeux, et que nous allons avoir beaucoup de belles experiences ensemble, et que tu vas continuer a etre patiente quand je parle francais. Il n'y a rien plus important pour moi que tes reves et ta joie, et j'espere que je peut les accomplir avec toi. Je sais que tu sens la meme chose pour moi. Merci; je t'aime; joyeux jour de spooks!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Je t'aime David! reviens-moi vite!