Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Engaged!!


You heard it here first (unless you already read her blog), Sarah and I are engaged! I can't believe it's really happening but it feels fantastic. We basically made the decision last Tuesday in the Manhattan Temple, but it wasn't until Monday morning on the grounds of the Boston Temple that I gave her a ring and we decided to go public with our decision. Because there are some immigration issues to be worked out, we're not sure exactly when it'll be, but we're thinking it'll take clear until the end of the year to sort it all out, so we're considering a January wedding. Govern yourself accordingly (I guess Kent and Sarah will be the only people laughing at that line). What I mean is you should start thinking of your gifts... I mean travel arrangements. Seriously though, drop me a line sometime to let me know what you think. I love you Sarah and can't wait!

3 comments:

grandpabingham said...

Dear David and Sarah,

Congratulations. We will start making our plans. Love, G & G Bingham

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!! - Eva

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Chris actually told me before I had a chance to read my email, but wow! I'm really happy for you guys. You make a great couple! Well, we went to Maria Fiocca's wedding today and I told everyone I could find about your plans....so the news is spreading fast! Best of luck to you both... Love Nancy,Anthony, Chris, Justin and Andrew Gagnon