Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sarah in NYC, again




Here are some pics from Sarah's recent trip to NYC last week. The top is from a wonderful day we spent with my dad at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It's an ancient Egyptian Temple brought over in the 1960's. The next one is after the wonderful conversation we had about our future on the 6th floor of the Manhattan Temple. During the dedication of the Temple in June 2004 I was serendipitously at the cornerstone ceremony and got to put mortar to help seal the stone in place. Here I am pointing out the spot I spread my mud. The bottom picture is in my bedroom the day after our trip to the Temple. In the midst of a very intimate conversation we noticed that the sunset had made the entire sky red and orange and so we took many great pictures. If you've already read the above posts, then you know what the conversation was about, if not...

No comments: