Sunday, April 23, 2006

1 Year Anniversary

Tonight marks the 1 year anniversay of my first post on this blog. I can't believe it's already been a year! Thank you to everyone for making this such a fun experience. I've done some math and figured that since I've had 1,628 hits since Nov 15, I've had about 3,681 hits since this night in 2005. That averages to about 71 hits per week, or 10 hits per day. I check the blog 63 times per week, Sarah checks it 7 times, so many thanks to whoever that other person is!! I can't believe how much has happened in a year: trip to Nova Scotia, Joseph Smith movie, graduating, Idaho internship, falling in love with a beautiful french girl and choosing UNC. What a year!

2 comments:

Steenson Family Blog said...

No kidding- what a year!! Wow- you put it all togther and it is really amazing. You busy guy! At least you have been busy doing the right things, at the right places, and obviously the right time :-)

Steenson Family Blog said...

OKAY- we have the one year anniversary.... for a month now.... we want news- I have been waiting for the blog, the phone, something.... what's going on????!!!!! :-)