Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lune de miel

Did you know the french phrase for honeymoon is "lune de miel," or literally "moon of honey?" Sarah and I are having a blast in the Tremblant area, though I feel almost as tired as I did when we started! We were both so exhausted after our intense couple weeks of wedding prep that it's been great to sleep in have long naps. But we've also pushed ourselves pretty hard to take full advantage of this area. On Tuesday we took a 3 hour hike up the mountain, enjoying fantastic views and great conversation. Yesterday we did a package deal which included an 8km canoe trip, including a picnic, followed by an 18km bike ride. Needless to say, we're sore and pooped! We've just had another wonderful breakfast at our bed and bfast and are getting ready to head back to Montreal so we can get our UHAUL tomorrow and move to Gatineau (just outside of Ottawa). What an exciting time! I love you being married and am thrilled that I love Sarah even more now than I did on Saturday.

No comments: