Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tales from the road

It's Sunday morning, December 23rd in Mesa, AZ; day 4 of our 17 day journey through Arizona, Utah and Idaho. After going to the UNC basketball game and staying up way too late on Wednesday night, we were up at 4:45am to get to the airport (thanks for the ride dad!). It's great to be with my Bingham grandparents and all the other family that's coming into town. I'm real dissapointed to be sick (I blame everyone in Chapel Hill who was sick last week), though I'm starting to feel better. I've been really looking forward to running in a place that's warm, flat and not humid, so I've decided that I'm going running on Monday regardless of what I feel like.

We really haven't done too much other than hang out with family and eat some wonderful meals, but we'll get some pictures uploaded soon.

No comments: