Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Philippe & Rachel



Part of the reason I went to Montreal last week was to attend Philippe and Rachel's wedding celebration on Saturday. They were married last month in her home town of Reno, Nevada, and decided to throw a party up north as well. Philippe has been a good friend to me and it was wonderful to spend time with him and his lovely bride. They actually stayed at my apt in NYC as part of their honeymoon (before and after getting on the cruise). As great as it was to see their joy, my favorite part was being with Sarah and witnessing how her radiant charm is felt in such a group setting. My love for her grows exponentially everytime we're together. I love this picture of her with Philippe's sister and brother in law, mostly because it captures Sarah's beauty and contagious energy, but also because they live in the same area of France as Sarah's parents. In fact, Sarah's father is their Stake President! (the leader of all the church units in the Toulouse area, similar in scope to a Catholic dioceses).

No comments: