Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Vermont



After spending a night with my Jones Grandparents in Boston, I met Sarah in Vermont. We spent the day around Burlington, swimming in beautiful Lake Champlain and eating lunch on a small beach. In the evening we got totally drenched while dancing in the mud at a Phil Lesh/Trey & Mike concert. I saw another show on this tour, and was especially excited to see Phil Lesh's group again, which featured Trey on guitar and Joan Osborne on vocals (remember the song "What if God Was One of Us?"). Imagine trey playing Grateful Dead songs with Phil Lesh, it was fantastic! We also had a fun treat Page from Phish sitting in on the encore, so 3/4 of Phish were playing on the same stage, as close to a reunion as it gets. I've posted a couple videos from the show I hope you enjoy.

No comments: