Monday, March 31, 2008

Chelsea






We got to meet Chelsea Clinton this afternoon during her campaign stop in Chapel Hill. Unfortunately the guy who took the picture put the camera on video mode so we actually ended up with a video of the moment, which was even better because you can see her congratulating Sarah on the pregnancy and saying she hopes I'll vote for her mom.

Sarah and I really enjoyed getting to meet Chelsea Clinton this afternoon and hear her thoughts on issues ranging from health care to Iraq to energy and NASA. I was extremely impressed with how articulate she was and how able she was able to talk through the nuances of these issues. As I told the radio reporter who interviewed me after the 70 minute Q&A, I still plan on voting for Obama, but if Hillary does end up being the nominee I would feel very confident voting for her.

She even got asked one or two wierd questions, though she handled it very well. This is the last minute of a really long winded question in which the guy talked about everything from criticism of her dad in 1992 to how beautiful Chelsea is, to finally talking about NASA.


No comments: