Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm a dad!!



At 6:37 am on Monday April 28th, my daughter Olivia Kerrie Jones was born. It was an unbelievable experience and I can't believe how much I love this 6lb 14oz girl. This is my very favorite video as it shows her responding to my voice just minutes after being born. I talked to her quite a bit while she was in the womb, telling her all about school, the Yankees' off season, the campaign, my running, etc. It was a pretty amazing experience to have her recognize my voice so quickly. I love the other photos as well. You can see more at our other blog: www.sacutojones.blogspot.com







1 comment:

Mirish said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited for you guys!! Isn't it amazing? May love, peace blessings and joy follow Olivia all her life. Congratulations guys!!