Saturday, September 09, 2006




Once again, thanks Jon (and his mom Su) for sending these pictures of the other two wonderful wedding events we had. The first one is of the friday night dinner that my dad hosted for us and Sarah's family. It was at Le Muscadin, a fantastic Italian restaurant in Old Montreal. I really can't say enough positive things about how wonderful that night was, and what a classy, dignified but relaxed and fun tone it set for the whole weekend. The next three were at our family luncheon after the ceremony. The first of those being the moment we arrived at the restaurant. We had been stuck in traffic so everyone was already there waiting for us, and it was a really fun moment to walk into the room filled with 60 of our closest loved ones and having them clap. I really enjoyed having people clap everytime we kissed, and I joked to my dad that Sarah had said I was a good kisser, but I've never been applauded for it before! We took more pictures after the lunch, though we had to take a quick break while a man swam naked in the fountain behind us! I'll never forget the moment when my cousin Jon called me over, "Dave, this is probably the worst time to tell you this, but there's a naked black man swimming in the background of your shot!"

No comments: