Monday, December 18, 2006

Changes

As you can see, the blog looks quite a bit different now. I have upgraded to the Blogger Beta version and am quite excited by how easy it is to work with. There were some causalties in the process of transferring over however. As you can see, it got rid of the clock announcing how long Sarah and I have been married. It also got rid of the counter at the bottom, telling me how many hits the blog was getting. The biggest change is that Sarah and I have created a new blog, a blog to chronicle our family events. As we talked about creating a Christmas letter with all our recent news, we thought it would be much easier and more fun to begin a blog together. We hope this will fill much of the same role my blog has played recently, to update our family on everything that's going on. I will still keep my blog and there will probably be some overlap, but this will be my venue for political and social commentary, as well as the occassional proseltying message about my Church, the Yankees or Phish. I hope you'll bookmark both, or follow the links we have on the side, and check them often. Enjoy the changes! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: