Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Future


I spent an hour with the future on Sunday night. The premise was a meeting for the 11 year olds in our congregation, to introduce all the boys turning 12 soon to our young men's program. It was a chance to introduce myself more formally to the parents and boys, and to answer all their questions. It was a lot of fun and I was incredibly impressed by them. I think they were impressed by Ralph and I, and that I remembered their birthdays off the top of my head. In case you're wondering what the future looks like, it's bright, energetic and just a tad rowdy! Ggoing from the left on the back row: Ralph Durant (my new 2nd counselor), Mordecai Rodney (April 13), me, Simon (July 1), Bro Masse (with a french accent aigu). bottom row: Bishop Morales, Charles Masse (Jan 2) and Jordan Morales (Dec 6).

1 comment:

Steenson Family Blog said...

"In case you're wondering what the future looks like, it's bright, energetic and just a tad rowdy!" Just perfect, Dave- just perfect... can I quote you?! I'm happy to hear this- brings peace to the soul. Tara