Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pres. Belnap on the Today Show


Last week my NYC Stake President was interviewed by Matt Lauer on the Today Show, discussing the recent Newsweek cover story on the Church. As Stake President, he is responsible for all the congregations in Manhattan and has been a positive influence on my life. He was the person who set me apart before my mission to Idaho and officially released me upon return. In his reply to my congratulatory email, he seemed pleased but wrote, "glad it's over though." Click here to watch the 6 min clip about the LDS Church.

1 comment:

Steenson Family Blog said...

I watched this- thanks to some neighbors letting me know about it... WOW- President did a wonderful job. I sure appreciated his answers and the way he presented the Church. Very well done. I would love to send him a great big THANKS!!
Tara