Wednesday, January 18, 2006

25

I was born 25 years, 1 hour and 11 minutes ago this morning. It's humbling to know that I have been on the earth for a quarter of a century already. I couldn't be more grateful for my life and my family who are absolutely incredible to me. I think I've had a few rough spots in life, but I truly couldn't imagine someone having a better life than I've had so far, and I am so grateful to my parents and grand-parents for giving it to me. Thank you mom, dad and everyone else. I celebrated my bday last weekend in Arco with my oldest step-sister Tara and her family (husband and 5 kids) who I absolutely love (remember my August posts?) Caleb turned 7 on Friday and so we had lots of birthday junk food to enjoy. I'm also very excited that my Jones grandparents will arrive in Boston today to begin their 1 year mission. What incredible examples they are to me, I hope they know how much I love them. Thank you all again for making this such a happy birthday.

No comments: