Thursday, January 05, 2006

Last Day in NYC

I'm at work waiting for them to give me another assignment, but I doubt they'll give me anything new to do since it'll be time to leave in an hour. Almost since the moment I arrived in NYC from Montreal I've been working at the place down by Wall St. where I was in July. I've been doing mutual fund accounting for Legg Mason, which has been a good experience for me. I've been well paid and have had very flexible hours, working exactly as many as I possibly could, without being required to do more or less. I've already been home two weeks. Can you believe that as of tomorrow I will be living in Boise, Idaho? What will I do with my last evening in NYC? Probably go to the Temple and stay up until 5:30am when I need to leave for the airport. Hopefully I'll be done packing by 2 so I can squeeze in a few more minutes of recording songs on my four track (which I'm not taking with me). I am very excited to be starting my internship in Boise, working in the capital building for Rep. Margaret Henbest of the Idaho House of Representatives. I look forward to posting my thoughts about the issues that come up and to reading your comments.

No comments: