Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sarah and I

















Don't we look cute together? Here's Sarah and I on our recent "date" Saturday night. I'm so glad she introduced me to the computer program skype that allows us to talk as much as we want over the internet without a single long distance bill. It's really wonderful and we take full advantage of it. I can't wait until we're in the same time zone, and eventually in the same country and city, so that staying up late to talk to her doesn't also mean that it's REALLY late for her, two hours later. Despite my reaking havoc on her sleep schedule, she walked into two job interviews today and was offered both jobs! She took the one that makes more sense for her situation and they asked her to come in tomorrow morning and start immediately! She'll be working as a nurse in an aesthetics clinic (like people who have weight reduction surgery, etc). I'm so proud of her and know she'll do great. The latest good news is that it looks like I have a job and an apartment waiting for me in Montreal, so we'll be able to spend the summer together and I'll finally be able to go to the jazz festival, which I have never done despite living in Montreal for more than 4 years.

No comments: