Thursday, September 11, 2008

7 years later

This is a very touching picture entitled "Victims" I recently came across. Like last year, I don't have much to say about this anniversary other than that I'm deeply touched and reminded of the importance of living our lives the best we can; you never know when it will end. For me, that means focusing on being a loving husband and father, enjoying learning, and working to make an impact on other people's lives.




This was the same picture I used in my 2006 post about the 5th anniversary. It's a picture of my mom and I on top of one of the towers when I was just a few months old. Of course, the picture means more to me now because I have a daughter that age who quite frankly looks exactly like I did.

You can read my thoughts on 9/11 as posted in 2007 when I wrote about an aspect of NYC I love, 2006 when I tried to make sense of my feelings & 2005 when I wrote about my experiences that week.

No comments: